.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BiblioTabla

This is the blog where I keep my list of books read and what I think about them. Occasionally, I mention other reading related items. Get the atom/RSS feed for BiblioTabla. You can also read my main blog here.

Pages read since 1 July 2005 = 289.5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas, United States

I'm a passionate lay member of the Anglican Communion in the Province known as The Episcopal Church. I'm active in my parish and I'm a DOK. (Don't know what DOK is? See this post.) I live in Texas, where I've had family since at least the 1850s, but I'm from Oregon.

22 July 2005

The Free Zach Blogswarm, Part 2

See this post for the back story.

I was in the kitchen making cookies for this weekend's church bake sale and listening to News and Notes on NPR when they mentioned Zach. At least the blogswarm has finally made the leap to "traditional media" at long last, but the blogsphere is way ahead of NPR when it comes to what is going on.

Places in addition to the links in my previous post on this issue with more news than NPR's News and Notes:

Related Ex-Gay Watch blog entries #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9 (first post about the State of Tennessee investigation that NPR didn't mention), #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15 #16, #17, and #18.

Janus Online blog entries #1 and #2.

Even comedian Margaret Cho is blogging about this!

Oh and did I mention The New York Times! (username = "bloggingblogger" password = "blogger")

You'd think that NPR types would read the dinosaur blog that boasts "All the news that's fit to print."

We will return to our regular topic on Monday, once Lance wins #7, now back to watching the Tour de France.

Categories: , , , , , &

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home