.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BiblioTabla

This is the blog where I keep my list of books read and what I think about them. Occasionally, I mention other reading related items. Get the atom/RSS feed for BiblioTabla. You can also read my main blog here.

Pages read since 1 July 2005 = 289.5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas, United States

I'm a passionate lay member of the Anglican Communion in the Province known as The Episcopal Church. I'm active in my parish and I'm a DOK. (Don't know what DOK is? See this post.) I live in Texas, where I've had family since at least the 1850s, but I'm from Oregon.

19 July 2005

Le Tour 2005

Le Blog will be on Le Break until Le End of Le Tour.

Le Tour de France Links

Le Tour de France

Eurosport's Live Le Tour Audio Stream

The Offical Tour de France Store

BBC coverage of Le Tour de France

Le Tour de France Blogs

The TdF For the Rest of US

RohDesgin

GO LANCE!



Catagories: , , , &

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Thanks for stopping by--I hadn't realized you were keeping this blog as well.

7/22/2005 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home