.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BiblioTabla

This is the blog where I keep my list of books read and what I think about them. Occasionally, I mention other reading related items. Get the atom/RSS feed for BiblioTabla. You can also read my main blog here.

Pages read since 1 July 2005 = 289.5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas, United States

I'm a passionate lay member of the Anglican Communion in the Province known as The Episcopal Church. I'm active in my parish and I'm a DOK. (Don't know what DOK is? See this post.) I live in Texas, where I've had family since at least the 1850s, but I'm from Oregon.

30 June 2005

Earth Has No Sorrow

Tomorrow I shall start reading Earth Has No Sorrow by Michelle Blake. Published in 2001 by G. P. Putnam's Sons of New York City. The ISBN is 0-399-14747-0 and the book has 258 pages. It is a mystry novel set in Boston and the "detective" is an Episcopal priest by the name of Lily Connor.

Want to purchase your own copy or just want to see what the cover looks like? Click here.

Catagories: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home