.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BiblioTabla

This is the blog where I keep my list of books read and what I think about them. Occasionally, I mention other reading related items. Get the atom/RSS feed for BiblioTabla. You can also read my main blog here.

Pages read since 1 July 2005 = 289.5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas, United States

I'm a passionate lay member of the Anglican Communion in the Province known as The Episcopal Church. I'm active in my parish and I'm a DOK. (Don't know what DOK is? See this post.) I live in Texas, where I've had family since at least the 1850s, but I'm from Oregon.

26 June 2005

I'd be reading this if it was already published . . .

Title: 100 Ways to Make Poverty History: An Action Kit to Change Your World
Author: John Madely
Illustartor: Dave Walker
Publisher: Canterbury Press
Publication Date: 30 September 2005
Price: £5.99 Convert to another currency
See an image of the book cover.
Pre-order a copy of the book.

Catagories: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home