.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BiblioTabla

This is the blog where I keep my list of books read and what I think about them. Occasionally, I mention other reading related items. Get the atom/RSS feed for BiblioTabla. You can also read my main blog here.

Pages read since 1 July 2005 = 289.5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas, United States

I'm a passionate lay member of the Anglican Communion in the Province known as The Episcopal Church. I'm active in my parish and I'm a DOK. (Don't know what DOK is? See this post.) I live in Texas, where I've had family since at least the 1850s, but I'm from Oregon.

10 February 2006

Off topic (Art History)

I haven't had much time for unrequired reading now that Spring Semester has started. I'm doing a short paper for Art History comparing and contrasting two works of art from the Italian Renaissance, Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper which hangs in the Refectory of the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie, Milan and Tintoretto's The Last Supper which hangs near the altar of San Giorgio Maggiore in Venice. While Leonardo's is much more well known (and associated with kitsch) I like Tinteretto's version much better and it is Tinteretto's that I'll be thinking about on Maundy Thursday.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , & .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home